Please see below details about membership and benefits of memebrship of The 48 Group Club.
The benefits of Club membership include:
- Access to a valuable Membership network comprising senior figures in both governments, and over 500 active members representing an expanding cross-section of UK-based companies operating in China.
- Induction into successful trading relations with China, based on the principle of Equality and Mutual Benefit, Pingdeng Huli, the 48 Group’s motto since 1954.
- Access to commentaries delivered at 48 Group Club Lectures, Q & A sessions and other Club gatherings.
- Regional Activities in London, the Midlands, the North West of England, Yorkshire and Scotland.
How to Join
- Please fill in the form below to join. You will be notified when your application has been approved.
- By completing the application form below, you agree that once you are approved, your details will be recorded in the Club’s database (unless you request otherwise). We do not share members details with third parties.
- To update or remove your details please contact us
- The asterisks* below denote a mandatory field.
- The 48 Group Club welcomes all people engaged in legitimate Sino-British trade, investment and cultural affairs but reserves the right to refuse Membership.
Companies with more than 10 employees
|One off joining fee||£100 +VAT|
|Annual fee||£750 +VAT|
Small Corporate Membership
Companies with 10 employees or fewer
|One off joining fee||£50 +VAT|
|Annual fee||£200 +VAT|
Sole trader / student / retired
|One off joining fee||£0|
|Annual fee||£50 +VAT|
For updates please follow us on twitter @the48groupclub