Please see below details about membership and benefits of memebrship of The 48 Group Club.
The benefits of Club membership include:
- Access to a valuable Membership network comprising senior figures in both governments, and over 500 active members representing an expanding cross-section of UK-based companies operating in China.
- Induction into successful trading relations with China, based on the principle of Equality and Mutual Benefit, Pingdeng Huli, the 48 Group’s motto since 1954.
- Access to commentaries delivered at 48 Group Club Lectures, Q & A sessions and other Club gatherings.
- Regional Activities in London, the Midlands, the North West of England, Yorkshire and Scotland.
How to Join
- Please fill in the form below to join. You will be notified when your application has been approved.
- By completing the application form below, you agree that once you are approved, your details will appear in ‘Members Area’ on the club website (unless you request otherwise).
- To update or remove your details please contact us
- The asterisks* below denote a mandatory field.
- The 48 Group Club welcomes all people engaged in legitimate Sino-British trade, investment and cultural affairs but reserves the right to refuse Membership.
Companies with more than 10 employees
|One off joining fee||£100|
Small Corporate Membership
Companies with 10 employees or fewer
|One off joining fee||£50|
Sole trader / student / retired
|One off joining fee||£0|